TIER Advisory Board Charter
Representing campus-wide stakeholder interests, provide advice and counsel to TIER leadership regarding the development, implementation and evaluation of UI TIER initiatives. Cultivate dialogue about TIER across campus, sharing key information with stakeholders and bringing their feedback to the Advisory Board.
The TIER Advisory Board is sponsored by Laura McLeran, UI TIER Campus Representative and Assistant Vice President External Relations, with oversight of the TIER Leadership Team.
The TIER Advisory Board will be chaired by Laura McLeran. Committee members will include representation from Faculty Senate, Staff Council, UISG, GPSG, AFSCME, the Office of Strategic Communications, representatives from each TIER Initiative, and Change Consultants.
- Review consultant reports and presentations.
- Review institutional implementation plans.
- Provide relevant feedback on all aspects of the TIER initiative.
- Generate understanding of TIER and cultivate employee ownership by providing campus with accurate information and being a conduit for feedback.
- Proactively communicate with others working on TIER to clarify understanding/resolve issues.
- Serve as a sounding board to TIER leadership regarding implementation and engagement of campus.
- Demonstrate support for the TIER leadership team and other key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively for the greater good of the campus community
- Attend majority of meetings; notify Chair when unable to attend.
- Review materials prior to meetings.
- Assist with keeping meetings on track.
Monthly face-to-face meetings. Adjust meeting frequency and format as needed.
- Laura McLeran (Chair), Office of the President
- Jeneane Beck, Strategic Communications
- Christina Bohannan, Faculty Senate
- Morgan Brittain, UI Student Government
- Hayley Bruce, Strategic Communications
- Tim Evans, IT
- Nancy Fick, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Human Resources
- Richard Fumerton, Faculty Senate
- Audra Haddy, Finance
- Hans Hoerschelman, Staff Council
- Joe Marron, AFSCME
- Liz Mills, UI Student Government
- Rachel Napoli, Office of the President
- Cheryl Reardon, Chief Human Resource Officer and Associate Vice President
- Joseph Reinhardt, Faculty Senate
- Sue Sager, Office of the President
- Josh Schoenfeld, Graduate & Professional Student Government
- Tom Vaughn, Faculty Senate
- John Watkins, Sourcing and Procurement
- Chuck Wieland, Staff Council
- Rachel Williams, Faculty Senate