The OneIT strategic planning process continues to move ahead, and is expected to wrap it up at the end of this month. Accountable leaders have been named for each of the nine strategic goals:
- Teaching and Learning: Maggie Jesse
- Research: Ben Rogers
- Data: Mike Noel
- Innovation: Danny Tang
- Partnerships: Lance Bolton
- Risk and Security: Shari Lewison
- IT Evolution: Rachel Napoli
- IT Workforce Development: José Jimenez
- Effectiveness and Efficiency: Tim Evans
These individuals are accountable for making progress in the goals they’ve been assigned. They have been charged with finalizing the strategies and identifying metrics for their respective goals, as well as estimating the cost of implementing each strategy.
The next steps include finalizing and publishing the plan, identifying projects and initiatives, developing/updating roadmaps, and transitioning to execution.