The University Shared Services (USS) implementation team continues to hold recruitment meetings to fill USS positions in the first implementation wave. As of March 10th, the team had completed 61 recruitment meetings.
Here’s where actively transitioning organizations stand in the process:
• Office of the Vice President for Research and Economic Development — completed implementation and began utilizing University Shared Services on March 1.
• College of Dentistry — Leadership team is discussing the recommendation for the remaining open position.
• College of Nursing — Recruitment meetings are complete. The volunteering period closes on March 11.
• College of Education — Recruitment meetings are complete. The volunteering period closes on March 21.
• Provost and University College — Recruitment meetings are underway. The volunteering period closes on March 23.
• College of Public Health, College of Engineering and College of Law — Preparing for recruitment meetings at the end of March.